“Pain is Inevitable. Suffering is optional” – Haruki Murakami
Laila Aitken Ali also known as The Split Coach, is a Pakistalian on a journey of constant self discovery embracing the good, the great, the bad, and the ugly. She is loving every step of the way but didn’t always feel that love…
Laila uses her personal life’s experience with a 10 year divorce, her accreditations and above all, her heart’s purpose in what she describes as a role of a Divorce Doula, a thinking partner, a champion of self discovery, strategy and communication. She works with anyone thinking of, going through or coming out of a divorce or separation.
Her hope is that people going through a time of separation, divorce or splitting get the support they need, learn from it, and embrace all the healing it takes to get through it.
Laila’s works with those feeling lost and broken towards reclaiming their life with purpose, meaning and wholeness. She works with those who are stuck in their story to rewrite the next chapters of their lives, and those who are abdicating all their decision making power to advocating for what they need and want. Her biggest passion is helping those who can’t communicate to find their voice and making it work for them not against them.
If you are ready to take the next step in your divorce process with someone who will walk the path with you then you can book a 90 minute strategy session with Laila: https://calendly.com/laila-thesplitcoach/book-a-strategy-session
If you are still exploring and have a few questions before you start then you can book a complementary discovery call with Laila: https://calendly.com/laila-thesplitcoach/30min
You can find Laila on IG @thesplitcoach https://www.instagram.com/thesplitcoach
If you are looking for a supportive community, a roadmap through divorce and access to divorce professionals who can help you every step of the way, You can also join her Divorce support platform https://splitfyi.com/community-coaching/
Divorce is a shit show. Your emotions are on a roller coaster ride and you’re not even strapped in. Whether you’re thinking about it, in the process or managing the aftermath, you’ve got 99 problems (and your ex is one).
I can’t wave a magic wand and make your problems disappear. But after a ten year dragging divorce, I can show you what to expect, how to handle it and what to avoid doing.
I’ll show you how to set yourself up for 10/ 10 success emotionally and financially by:
- Getting the most out of your Lawyers time without spending more than you need to
- Providing effective communicate with your ex, kids, lawyers and friends to set boundaries
- Removing emotion to refocus on getting your life back faster
- Avoiding burnout by not spending all your time and energy on your divorce
- Creating boundaries for yourself, to protect yourself and your family.
- Building the best team of support around you
- Optimizing your team experience by understanding what you will need from them
- Tracking your “to do’s” and keeping you accountable
- Celebrating your progress and achievements
- Understanding and outlining your path to self advocacy